Have a nice meal
Have a nice meal: Korean Egg Rolls (gyeranmari)
Ingredients: 6 Eggs/Red Paprika/chive
Finely chop the chives
Cut top and bottom of slightly
Take out the stem and the seeds
Chop Chop Chop
Separate the egg yolk from the white
A little salt
1.5 tbsp refined rice wine
Add a little salt to the egg white
Add chives and paprika
Ready to go make egg rolls!
Put a little cooking oil in a pan over low heat
Pour the egg white first
Roll it up if it smells delicious
cooking oil, again
Pour egg water
Roll Roll Roll
One more time!
Now, pour the yolk
It's like a yellow blanket
Shape it gently
Now turn off the heat and shape it
(gyeranmari) is done!
Cut it gently
Have a nice meal today!
Have a nice with Korean Egg Rolls today!
-Eggs, paprika, leeks
[How to make Korean Egg Rolls]
1. Chop paprika and garlic chives into small pieces.
2. Separate the egg yolk from the white
3. Add paprika, garlic chives, and a little salt to the egg whites and mix well.
4. Add a little salt and 1.5T of rice wine in the yolk and beat it well.
5. Put some cooking oil on low heat and pour the white first to roll it well.
6. Pour the yolk and continue to roll it.
7. Slice the rolled omelet gently.
8. Rolled omelet is done~